In February and March I’ll be at the Mudgeeraba Farmer’s Market discussing issues with residents. I’d love to hear from you at my stall, particularly if you’ve got an issue that has yet to be addressed by Council or the current local Councillor. I’m also interested in hearing about ways we can work together better over the next term of local government to better our division and the Gold Coast as a whole.
Some of the issues residents have raised with me so far;
- Signage in Springbrook and road issues
- Re-zoning and land use in the Numinbah Valley
- Land development at Worongary
- Shade sails in parks in Bonogin and other suburbs
- Gutter, pathway and road issues in Bonogin and Gilston
- Better support of sporting groups and access to funding and grants
- Partnering with local community and churches to provide community services
- Allconnex – Water rates and services
- Gold Coast City Council $87 million IT infrastructure yet to be implemented
- Building industry woes – jobs moving away from our city and Council fees
If you can relate to any of the above and want to chat about it, or if your area has unique issues of it’s own yet unaddressed by Council drop in and have a chat.
I’ll be there on the 11th and 25th February and on the 10th and 24th March between 7am and 11am.